added by goNetcong @ September 5, 2019
event starts: October 7, 2019 10:00 am
event ends: October 7, 2019 2:00 pm

140 Ledgewood Avenue – Netcong, NJ 07857

*Please note: Cancellations may occur due to weather conditions or at the discretion of the MVC over unforseen circumstances.

Our “Agency-on-wheels” offers …

Driver Licenses
The Mobile Units provide the opportunity for drivers to renew their license, obtain a duplicate license, change their name or address on their license, add a boat endorsement, add a veteran designation, register to vote and/or make organ donation selections.

Initial licenses are currently not available in the Mobile Units.

Non-Driver Identification Cards
The Mobile Units can provide residents with photo identification that may then serve as a primary or secondary form of personal ID.

Drivers may renew their registration or obtain a duplicate registration card for their vehicle in the Mobile Units.

License Plates
The Mobile Units allow drivers the option to surrender license plates.

Drivers may obtain a Persons with a Disability, Purple Heart, or Disabled Veteran placard from the Mobile Units.

Examination Permits
Customers can apply for an examination permit to take a written (law/knowledge) test However, the written test itself is not available in the Mobile Units.

Please visit for test locations.

Visit the MVC online at www, or call (609) 292-6500.
For license suspensions and restorations, dial (609) 292-7500.

Customer service representatives.are available from 8:30 AM to 4::15 PM, Monday thfough Friday.

You must present proof of address showing your name, such as the following:
· Utility or credit card bill issued in the past 90 days. (mail addressed to a P. 0. box is not acceptable)
Checking or savings account statement from a bank or credit union issued within the past 60 days
· Original, current, unexpired lease or rental agreement displaying applicant’s name
Property tax bill, statement or receipt from the past year
· Any letter or correspondence (including tax bills) received from the IRS or state tax office in the past year
· First-class mail received from any federal, state or local government agency In the past six months
· If you are under 18, we will accept a written statement from a parent or guardian that certifies you are living with that parent or guardian along with a copy of their current driver license or non-driver ID
· High school or college report card or transcript within the past two years (must contain address)

Note: Photocopies are not accepted. Customer-provided print outs are accepted.

You must present proof of your Social Security number for an initial license only, which can be
one of the following:

· Social Security card (no copies or laminated)
· W-‘2 form Issued within the past year
· Pay stub with your name and full Social Security number issued within the past year
· SSA-1099 form Issued within the past year
· Non-SSA-1099 form issued within the past year

Note: These documents may also serve as 1 point

NJ law requires you to submit your Social Security number. N.J.A.C. 13:21.1.3. It will be used to verify identity, and to enforce state and federal laws.

Every ID document you present must be an unexpired, unlaminated, original or certified
copy with the official state or municipal seal. If any documents do not meet this
requirement, or if any of your documents appear altered or false or are deemed invalid
for any reason, you may be required to submit a reissued valid document or additional documentation.